martedì 25 giugno 2013

Interview with NOEMI, aka “DOLCEFATINA90”



Today I’ll start my project “Let’s get to know girl YouTubers”, a journey in the YouTube world. Thanks to this project we can interview girls coming from there in order to get to know them better!

Our today’s guest is NOEMI, also known as "DOLCEFATINA90", a very beautiful girl. Her channel has more than 8500 subscribers and over 700.000 visualizations, but let’s get to know her better….




 

Identikit:

Name: Noemi

Age: 23
Sign of the Zodiac: Pisces
City: Cosenza (Italy)
Nationality: Italian ^_^

YouTube
Facebook

 



Describe yourself in a few words.

I’m a very determined and sunny girl =) 


When did your passion for make-up start?

Very early, I’d say. I was about ten. When I used to stare at my aunt spending hours having her make-up done, and I was completely fascinated by her. 


How did you come up with the idea to open a channel on YouTube?


I wanted to carve out a space all for me, I wanted to dedicate a half-hour to myself in order to express too my opinion ^_^ 


Why did you call it like this?

My channel’s called "Makeup and much more", because it doesn’t only contain video tutorials, but also reviews and outfits. So I wanted to give it a name that could include all this. 


Do you remember what your first video was?

Yes, the video on skin care.^_^

What’s your favorite one?

My favorite are videos on outfits, I like to shoot them! But actually I absolutely prefer the ones I shot with my fiancé ^_^ 




Apart from make-up, do you have any other passion?

I love photography immensely, I’d take a picture of everything even with my camera, which isn’t technological at all ^_^ 


In your opinion, who, among big names, has her make-up done best?

Each of them has something special. But I absolutely prefer Marta (Sweetbeauty1990), Cindy (Lacindina) and of corse Giuliana (Makeupdelight2009).

However, who, among big names, has her make-up done worst?

Well, I wouldn’t know, I’m subscribed to the channels I like the most, so I wouldn’t know.

What’s your attitude towards web criticisms?

Fortunately I’ve never found harsh criticisms directly addressed to me, so I try to have a constructive attitude, accepting criticisms and always trying to improve myself. 




What product do you always have in your make-up set?

Well, in my bag I’d have my saline solution for contact lenses (I never have my make-up set in my bag ^_^), but in my travel bag I’m sure I’d have my blemish cover. It’s the first thing I put in it ^_^

My dear, our interview is over, but before finishing I’d like you to give a valuable advice on make-up for our readers.


An advice on make-up is let your skin breathe as much as possible, trying to use a few products.


I personally thank Noemi for staying with us for some minutes and giving us some piece of advice!


A big kiss
Mara




 

7 commenti:

Followers

Visualizzazioni totali

Sostieni il mio blog su net-parade. Vota!

siti

Mi trovi anche su "Il trova blog"

Ricevuto il premio "Liebster Blog"

Ricevuto il premio "Liebster Blog"

Mi trovi anche su BloggerItalia

Blog approvato dal sito "e-tailPR"

Be an e-tailPR blogger

Post Popolari

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Mara Lai. Powered by Blogger.