mercoledì 29 gennaio 2014

Interview with CLAUDIA, aka "PENNARELLINA"



This is another interview of my project "Let’s get to know girl YouTubers", a journey in the Youtube world. Thanks to this project we can interview girls coming from there in order to get to know them better!

Today I’d like to introduce you to CLAUDIA, aka "PENNARELLINA", a very sweet girl. Her channel has more than 8.000 subscribers and over 800.000 visualizations, but let’s get to know her better....
 

 
Identikit:

Name: Claudia
Age: 20, 21 in a few days
Sign of the Zodiac: Cancer
City: Sabaudia (Italy)
Nationality: Italian
YouTube
Facebook







Describe yourself in a few words. 

I’m a radiant, at times insecure, charismatic and messy girl.

When did your passion for make-up start?

I’ve always had a passion for make-up, I’ve just never shown it!
 

How did you come up with the idea to open a channel on YouTube?
It all began for fun to take part in a Clio contest and thereafter I said to myself.. Let’s have a shoot out!

Why did you call it like this?

There’s no reason because, you know, it’s a nick I would use at that time to subscribe to various forums, etc..

Do you remember what your first video was?

He he he, well, it should be exactly the one for that Clio contest, in which you had to create a look for her birthday.

What’s your favorite one?

There are two. The first is "Costa Smeralda", the video that kind kind of marked a change inside and outside me, the other is "Preciuous Metal Eyes!"



Apart from make-up, do you have any other passion?

Of course, I love cooking and sewing.

In your opinion, who, among big names, has her make-up done best?

What do you mean by big names? In the YouTube world or in general? Anyway, in my opinion, people who have their make-up done the best are those who can value their face, without altering it!

In your opinion, who, among big names, has her make-up done best?

Ha ha ha I’ve already answered you ;)

What’s your attitude towards web criticisms?

It depends on the kind of criticisms: if they’re constructive, I answer friendly and obviously try and set the object of the criticisms as a goal, whereas, if they’re “harsh”, well, you know, I behave as I would when somebody in “real” life did make them!



What product do you always have in your make-up set?

A mascara, definitely!

My dear, our interview is over, but before finishing I’d like you to give a valuable advice on make-up for our readers.

A simple piece of advice: learn to value yourselves and do not transform yourselves.
Big kisses Claudia




I thank Claudia for staying with us for some minutes and giving us some piece of advice!

A big kiss
Mara





Graphics by Dario Sechi:








Translation by Michele Casellato:







0 commenti:

Posta un commento

Followers

Visualizzazioni totali

Sostieni il mio blog su net-parade. Vota!

siti

Mi trovi anche su "Il trova blog"

Ricevuto il premio "Liebster Blog"

Ricevuto il premio "Liebster Blog"

Mi trovi anche su BloggerItalia

Blog approvato dal sito "e-tailPR"

Be an e-tailPR blogger

Post Popolari

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Mara Lai. Powered by Blogger.